DOODLEDRAG went down to ATLANTA, G.A. to participate in an arts festival called ELEVATE/ART ABOVE UNDERGROUND ATLANTA. While there we invited people to draw all over this plaza using chalk and to create flags with us. Afterward we handed the flags out to people.
We’re asked for your help! thanks again!
Here’s what you did:
1) Got some nice, sturdy paper.
2) Cut out a triangle. The triangle must be 6 inches across its base, and 9 inches from the point to the center of the base.
3) Drew something cool on it. Made a ton of them!
4) Mailed it to us by AUGUST 19th, 2011.
6) Doodledrag hung your flags up in downtown ATL during the festival.